Over three days, the EMAS Congress 2021 will feature the latest results and insights from research and clinical care, with an emphasis on the lifelong perspective.
The Scientific Programme and the Day-to-Day iPlanner will be posted on this page when available.
Day-to-Day iPlanner Instructions:
Your selections can be saved into a personalised itinerary printable or downloadable to your personal calendar*.
To add a session to your own personalised itinerary planner:
First-time users: To register, click on the “Sign In” button on the left side and register your e-mail address. The system will send you an automatic password.
- Click on the “Sign In” button on the left side and login with your e-mail address and password.
- Open the session that you would like to add to your itinerary by clicking on it.
- Click on either the star icon of the corresponding presentation or the “Favorite All” button and the presentation/session will be automatically added to your itinerary.
- To view all selected sessions, click on the “Itinerary” button that is located on the left side of the page.
- Overlaps will be highlighted in red.
To add the session to your electronic calendar*:
- Click on the “Itinerary” button that is located on the left of the page.
- Click on the “Calendar” button that is located on the top right of the overview.
- A pop-up window will appear, click on “Open”.
- A last pop-up window will appear, click on “Allow” and the session will appear automatically in your calendar.
*The calendar function works with different softwares (e.g. Outlook, Lotus, Mac, etc.).
To use the search engine:
- Click in the search field that is located on the left side and enter the text or name that you are looking for.