Over three days, the EMAS Congress 2021 will feature the latest results and insights from research and clinical care, with an emphasis on the lifelong perspective.
This year we are introducing an additional Open Door Day on 7 September 2021. For one day only, we will give a sneak preview of the EMAS Congress. This day is free for anyone to attend and a great opportunity to experience a wide range of topics and learn from top industries in the field of menopause, andropause and healthy ageing.
The 13th European Congress on Menopause and Andropause, Virtual, Germany, 08/09/2021-10/09/2021 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 16 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities.
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC®s are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Each participant can only receive the number of credits he/she is entitled to according to his/her actual participation at the event once he/she has completed the feedback form. Cf. criteria 9 and 23 of UEMS 2016.20.
In order to help you issue individual certificates to each participants, please find below the breakdown of ECMEC®s per day:
08.09.2021 – 5.00
09.09.2021 – 6.00
10.09.2021 – 5.00
The EACCME® awards ECMEC®s on the basis of 1 ECMEC® for one hour of CME with a maximum of 8 ECMEC®s per day. Cf. Chapter X of UEMS 2016.20.
Day-to-Day iPlanner Instructions:
Your selections can be saved into a personalised itinerary printable or downloadable to your personal calendar*.
To add a session to your own personalised itinerary planner:
First-time users: To register, click on the “Sign In” button on the left side and register your e-mail address. The system will send you an automatic password.
- Click on the “Sign In” button on the left side and login with your e-mail address and password.
- Open the session that you would like to add to your itinerary by clicking on it.
- Click on either the star icon of the corresponding presentation or the “Favorite All” button and the presentation/session will be automatically added to your itinerary.
- To view all selected sessions, click on the “Itinerary” button that is located on the left side of the page.
- Overlaps will be highlighted in red.
To add the session to your electronic calendar*:
- Click on the “Itinerary” button that is located on the left of the page.
- Click on the “Calendar” button that is located on the top right of the overview.
- A pop-up window will appear, click on “Open”.
- A last pop-up window will appear, click on “Allow” and the session will appear automatically in your calendar.
*The calendar function works with different softwares (e.g. Outlook, Lotus, Mac, etc.).
To use the search engine:
- Click in the search field that is located on the left side and enter the text or name that you are looking for.